Volleyball drill: reception/pass/attack
- The field will be divided in two.
- We play in two groups.
- Per group you have a service-player and a reserve service-player, a playmaker, a striker, two reception-players and a reserve reception-player.
- Servant and attacker stay in position for x-number of balls.
- Service and reception players change places.
- Storage-reception-pass-attack (players change position in their own group).
- After 5 minutes there is a change of position.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: