Volleyball drill: round trip
- 4 in attack with playmaker.
- Other side, 1 on reserve out of the field (right at position 1,2) and 3 in the pass and a dropout.
- The rest with ball on position 2 at the side of the attackers.
- These throw the ball to attacker who then pass the ball to SV and get a setup back.
- Attacking 3 defenders who pass to the offender.
- Reserve enters the field and the passers rotate.
- Last passer becomes receiver and receiver goes to line with ball.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: