Volleyball drill: service pass as an extended warm-up
Service pass as an extended warm-up
- Making trios
- 1 trio on field B ("service field")
- 1 trio on field A (reception)
- 1 trio reserve at field A
- Trainer serves quietly and the trio at field A passes the ball to p2
- There is a "playmaker" and gives a setup for player 3
- This player hits the ball from a standing position over the net
- The trio there defends and catches.
- Passers become defenders B
- Defenders B become reserve A
- Spare A becomes Passer A
- Each time the trio passes, choose another position.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: