Volleyball drill: service pass - attack - defense
Service pass - attack - defense
- There are 3 threesomes, a 1 playmaker and 1 libero.
- 1 trio will serve and defend, 1 trio will block and 1 trio will pass, along with the libero, and attack.
- Sets always start at 18-18 and the match is played between attackers and defenders/blockers.
- Attackers can only score directly from the side-out.
- If the ball is defended, it must be caught by the right forward.
- If that succeeds, it is a point for the defenders/blockers, otherwise for the attackers.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: