Volleyball drill: solve in 3 (m. kool)
Solve in 3 (M. Kool)
- The goal is to play the ball in threes. This requires the commitment of every player.
- So line up three players.
- They solve a thrown ball (by the trainer), by playing in threes.
- The first ball is passed to the upper-position.
- The 2nd player, who has the job of upper-player, runs to the upper-place.
- The 3rd player then prepares for the attack.
- At first keep the ball on one side of the net, by not actually hitting the 3rd ball, but catching it.
- Then 3 other players move in to do the same.
- On the other side of the net, the same is practiced with the other half of the team.
- After a while, when the ball is regularly played in threes, the ball is actually played to the other side.
- The team on the other side then plays the ball back in threes.
- And so on; play over as long as possible.
- No scoring, it's about playing in threes.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: