Volleyball drill: speed + kicking the ball
Speed + kicking the ball
- 5 balls per player: place 4 balls in a diamond with 1 ball in the middle of the diamond.
- Players start behind their diamond and walk to the front,
- there they tap the middle ball,
- Then they move sideways (left or right) and tap the ball away.
- Move back to the middle of the diamond and then move sideways to the other side + tap the ball away.
- Then walk to the front, tap the ball away, back to the middle, backwards and tap the ball away.
- And finally tap the ball away in the middle.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: