"Split Jump Lunge"
View drills for other technique
Split Jump Lunge
- Split jump lunge is the volleyball exercise that offers a great way of strengthening glutes, quads and hips.
- So, this exercise will have a huge positive impact on your vertical jump.
- It’s worth noting that this exercise requires some balance as well as a lot of strength from a lower body.
- It’s very important for you to take the right position before starting a split jump lunge.
- You should keep your knee directly over your foot.
- On the other hand, your knee shouldn’t go over your toe.
- Then, you need to drop down into the lunge.
- Now, it’s time for you to push both your feet simultaneously and switch legs.
- Lastly, you should gently land on the floor keeping your feet wide.
- You should also raise the opposite arm of your front leg while landing.