Volleyball drill: sv watching
Goal of the exercise:
Ball carrier must learn to act quickly after set-up and find new ball
Explanation of the exercise:
- Playmaker exercise.
- Five on one side of the net.
- On the other side, you could also have 5.
- Front left and front right both have a ball.
- Playmaker stands in the middle.
- The left back and right back bring the pass.
- The first ball is thrown by the left back towards the left back.
- At the moment the left back touches the ball, the right back throws the ball to the right back.
- If you have more players, you can choose to change the one who passed with the one who is on hold.
- In this way, the passes reach the defender immediately after each other.
- The pass from the left back is played by the distributor to the left front.
- Immediately after the set-up, do not follow the ball but look for the other pass from the right back and set-up the set-up for the right front.
- Many ball contacts for the playmaker.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: