Volleyball drill: system defense 4-4 - netball
System defense 4-4 - Netball
- Learning the defense system
- 1 side with 4: leave 1st time (= at net / 3M line)
- Surplus on the other side.
- Red/ blue throws the ball in nr PASPLEK.
- Then the ball is passed to pos 2 or 3.
- This player catches the ball and then makes an attacking run and throws the ball over.
- Attacker who doesn't get the ball does AP + sliding dive to cart and takes new ball.
- Side with 4 does the right moves.
- Catch the ball --> position 1 runs in puts BH pass to position 4 --> plays over
- 5 balls and turn over
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: