Volleyball drill: vroem-vroem :improve defence and communication
Vroem-vroem :Improve defence and communication
- Trainer brings the ball from the backfield into the centre.
- The middle player of the trio must set it up directly to one of the other players.
- Call who you are serving.
- In this way, the 'non-attacker' can go directly under the net to defend the ball.
- Once at the other side, a perfect attack is built up and a new trio is ready to defend this attack and turn it into a counter-attack.
- If you win the rally, the trio counts its point, but the next round starts from the beginning.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: