Volleyball drill: walk and pass
Suitable for the following techniques: passing
Walk and pass
- First walk (arms loose and not extended), then stretch and pass.
- Stand still when passing but continue the exercise.
- Throwing (2 players at the same time)
- Move from the left- and right-back to the middle 3-meter and pass; 8 balls 7.
- From left and right back to front 3-meter move and pass; same side 7 balls.
- From left and right halfway side-shuffle. Pass in the middle; same side 7 balls.
- Block at the net and then pass on 3-meter line; same side 5 balls.
- From midfield to left- and right-back bring shuffle pass; loop 5 balls.
- Hit (4 at the same time):
- From left side (3-meter) 1st ball from center attack directly on player; shuffle towards mid-back with immediately a slide attack from outside position.
- From position 5 direct middle attack on player; shuffle to position 6 ball thrown in.
- From position 5 direct mid-attack on player; shuffle to position 4 ball thrown in.
- From the right side (3-meter) 1st ball from mid-attack directly on player; shuffle towards mid-back with immediately a slide attack from the outside position.
- Extended (3 at a time):
- From right long ball from outside attack; short shuffle for diagonal attack. (left player right player alternate)
- 3 passers with random balls. (attack, throw, long balls, short balls)
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: