Volleyball drill: warm-up variation
- 3 laps of warm up
- Play in 2 teams
- 2x OH followed by 2x BH
- 3 or 4 teams, pass the ball
- Then run after the ball with the whole group on the diagonal field.
- Play from 2 to 5, but run around the pawn on 1 and 4.
- Sparring in varia:
- Team of 4 or 3 plays from a fixed spot
- 2 defenders
- 1 setter
- 1 attacker
- Setter plays the ball BH to the attacker,
- The attacker starts to push the defenders,
- These play the ball to the setter.
- Push ball can become smash.
- Each 4 minutes on position.
- 2 groups will practice passing and running.
- Trainer throws ball to:
- 3 process the ball to setter on 2,5 (setter runs every time from 3 to 2,5) and plays a rally.
- Points of attention
- Setter goes on defense after the set-up.
- All players move with them. '
- Attack on 3 or 4
- Variation that the trainer indicates which attack is played.
- This means who completes the smash and in what direction.
- Fixed setter in this exercise.
- The other four collect the balls.
- Variation on this:
- 2 take care of the block
- Other 4 defend and play counterattack if possible.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: