Volleyball drill: warm up with ball
Warm up with ball
- Divide the team into two groups and have them form two rows facing each other on the 3 meter line.
- Have the players play over the net and then run around the net post to join the other group.
- Place a speedfoot ladder on one side, parallel to the sideline, and have the players do an exercise through the ladder before joining the row.
- It is possible to extend this with block jumps, attacking passes or strength exercises.
- Important is that the ball should not fall on the ground, communication is important.
- If necessary, add a sanction when the ball falls on the ground.
- Alternate between underhand and overhand.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: