Volleyball drill: warm up with ball
Suitable for the following techniques: passing, setting, warming-up, general, warming-up, warming-up, warming-up, condition, warming-up
Warm up with ball
- Divide the team into two groups and have them form two rows facing each other on the 3 meter line.
- Have the players play over the net and then run around the net post to join the other group.
- On 1 side, parallel to the sideline, lay a speedfoot ladder and before joining the line have the players do a drill through the ladder.
- Possibly expand with block jumps, attack passes or strength exercises.
- Importantly, do not allow the ball to fall to the ground, communication is important.
- Possibly add a penalty if the ball falls to the ground.
- Alternate with underarm and overhand.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: