Basketball drills for all skills
A) Post 4 is 1 meter outside bucket near baseline with the ball.
B) Player sprints from top 3-pointline to side post A, gets the pass.
C) Post weakside flashes up high on ballside. Gets ball, turnsfor pass (above head)
A) Posts-up before the basket, gets ball and fininshes. Make headfake one side go other side.
After drill,A gives ball to row A and goes to row C.
C goes to row B. B to A.
- Player with ball one side of the basket, mid-player sets screen on to ball, rolls to the basket.
- Screened player dribbles accross to the other side.
- Low post sets back-screen on side player.
- Player gets pass,lay-up. Two for the rebound.
- Next players ready.
- Plus two/four defenders possible. Switch positions.
- After 4 times, swith top to side positions.Than switch side basket.
- Two players, behind each other outside the key/3-point line.
- 3 pilons/ Player with ball starts at middle, defender behind her.
- Player with ball goes around 3rd pilon. Defender around 2nd. Lay-up/defense. (2-4 baskets)
- As a team on the back line.
- Simultaneously jog to center line/back.
- 3x. All running at the same time.
- 2 rows of back line.
- Sprint to free throw line.
- Jog to center line.
- Back the other way.
- Connect other row. (4x)
- 2 rows left/right on backline.
- Slides to free throw line, sprint diagonally back to other looking.
- Side of your own row.
- Jogging via the outside back, connecting other group.
- Closeout to vw-line, jog through. Back again.(4x) ......
- Weave from midcourt/finish lay-up. 5min. Then...stretch.
- 3 attackers around the bucket,
- 2 defenders in the bucket.
- Attackers around the bucket pass around.
- Defenders move towards the ball and give helpside.
- Right wing attacker sometimes dribbles inside to bucket edge and then outside again.
- Post-up in the middle (bucket).
- Defender lets attacker get in front of him.
- Post-up (good!!)
- Attacker receives pass from the head.
- 1 on 1 (until defender has ball).
- 5 scores.
- Then switch.
A) Player with ball and defender on three-point line.
B) Player lay with defender, edge of bucket. Puts screen on ball.
- A passes, layup, or watches for roll off B to the basket.
- 2 on 2.
- Expandable with 2 to 3 attackers/defenders.
- They then put screen on player without ball.
- 2 centers next to each other on the free throw line.
- Passer with ball around 3-point line right or left of bucket.
- Center on the side of the ball fakes and moves to low.
- Or they switch spots and other center goes low.
- One of them popped-out or is free on the header.
- Other goes to low weakside.
- Defenders at 2 centers and 1 extra in center bucket.
- Extendable. (test)
- Shooting warm-up.
- Matching pairs starting from the back line to the halfway line.
- Minimum of 3 passes.
- When you reach the halfway line, the player on the sideline dribbles to the middle, between the legs, behind the back around the pylon and back to the right.
- Other player runs to a pylon outside the bucket, runs around it and offers himself for the pass.
- Then takes the shot.
- Passer rebounds and passes to other side of court for pairs passing to the other side and lay-up.
- Ball may not touch ground.