Basketball drill: warm up with passing and lay up
Warm up with passing and lay up
- Players at the baseline have the ball.
- He passes the ball to the blue player and walks towards the other baseline.
- He gets the ball back and passes it to the red player.
- He gets the ball back and passes the ball to the orange player.
- He gets the ball back and dribbles to the basket and finishes with lay up.
- When the blue player has passed the ball he runs to the spot of the red player.
- The red player to the orange player and the orange player takes the rebound and starts the exercise on the other side.
- Variations in finishing and eventually close out and live defence possible.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: