Handball drills for all skills
A dribbles and passes to B.
B dribbles and passes again to
Pass so that the next player takes over the dribble.
- Ladder at speed!
- After the ladder sprint to the pawn on the other side.
- From there move back and forth from pawn to pawn until you are back at the beginning.
- Depending on the number of players set out 2 lines
- Ball starts in the LH.
- LH plays LO.
- LO plays incoming MO to the left and takes over MO.
- CS blocks inside defender.
- MO changes direction to the right and plays CS.
- CS completes.
- Ball starts at RH.
- RH puts pressure between 2 defenders and passes to RO.
- RO presses between 2 defenders and passes to MO.
- MO pressures between 2 defenders.
- CS puts barrier on offensive defender of LO.
- LO gets round the bar and finishes.
- Attention! The pressure is very important in this exercise so that
the MA will not be back in time to cover the ball.
- LO starts with ball and plays incoming MO.
- In the run MO passes to the RO.
- MO puts barrier on inside of defender.
- LO gets around the bar and gets ball from RO.
- LO finishes the ball.
- Make threes
- 2 attackers and 1 defender.
- Try to pass the defender by means of a barrage inside the pawns.
- LH starts to pressure the outside of the corner defender
- LO puts pressure between the corner defender and defensive right wing
- MO pressurises between the defending right build-up and the centre back
- RO pressurises between mid-back and defensive left
- RH puts pressure between defensive left build-up and corner defender
- RH sidesteps the corner defender and throws on goal
- Walk around the pawns, passing the ball in front of the pawns.
- After the last pawn join the back of the group.
- Pass to player in the middle.
- Get pass back at speed between the posts.
- Slide sideways to next corner.