handball drills for Throw
- Players in two build-up positions.
- Ball with right build players
- Right build-up player plays in the direction of the circle (left build-up player)
- Left build-up player starts in rear right assembly along
- Left build-up player receives the ball from right build-up and rounds off on goal.
- Fetch ball and connect in other row
Repeat with ball at left build players
- Center build-up player plays the ball to the outside build-up player and starts.
- Outside build-up player plays the ball back.
- The centre build-up player makes a single switch with the outside build-up player and gives the ball to the outside builder.
- The centre builder blocks the direct defender of the outside build-up player.
- The outside build-up player plays the goalkeeper.
- The corner player starts with a break run and gets the ball from the goalkeeper across the centre line.
- The corner player finishes off on goal.
- Players face each other.
- One of the players throws the ball to the in-goal defender and starts running.
- The goal defender plays the ball to one of the two players.
- The two players throw the ball over to the other side at speed.
- The players go around the pilons and throw the ball back where they pay close attention to the other players.
- 4 hurdles placed in a row behind each other
- and then 2 more hurdles to the left
- and 2 more hurdles to the right.
- First over the 4 hurdles and after the last hurdle you make a nillpass
- and a slide/drag movement to the left or right.
- Here, you pass the last hurdle and then finish off on target.
- Can jump over the hurdles with 2 or 1 foot.
- A1 tips forward to pilon 1. At pilon A1 passes the ball to A2, which has passed to pilon 2 and so on to A4.
- A4 finishes on target.
- A1 goes to A2 and onwards.
- A4 takes ball after finishing and joins the line behind A2.
- Expanding 1) by taking away pilons
- Expanding 2) is by adding defenders (passive)
- Expand 3) A1 has started inside and receives ball from A4
- 10 players per goal plus goalkeeper
- One key point at Left attacker or Right attacker one defender at 8/9 metres (defending the throwing side of the left defender/right defender) Two players left defender/right defender, two players middle and two circle players (middle)
- All balls in the middle
- Middle starts in with ball and plays to the right build-up, starting right defender plays ball to right attacker (key point) right defender receives ball from right attacker after an archwise countermovement and plays towards to circle
- can be done with a stretch shot and (bounce).
- Circle player terminates exercise
- Correct timing, fast position switch;
- Short turns;
- Hip-height bounce pass.
- Distribution over the middle build-up, left build-up and right build-up
- Opposite to each striker is 1 defender and a goalkeeper in goal
- Play 3 against 3
- Instruct attacking team to perform passing movements, start without ball, shoot from a distance
- Instruct defending team: tapping the ball, defending frontal
- Two small playing fields of about 1/8 of a handball court.
- All participants in one of the fields.
- Play the ball over continuously.
- The ball must not touch the ground.
- Participants must keep moving (dribbling).
- "Break" is called at unexpected moments;
- Then, all participants sprint to another field.
- Player with ball throws ball to other field and then sprints to other field.
- Game continues.
For the Handball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Handball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.