Korfball drills for all skills
- 1 declarer throws the ball to the person in front of the basket
- he then makes a shot when the ball is caught
- under the basket he then goes inside
- and takes a walkthrough ball
- finally, he takes a short chance
- you can play this like this, for example, who is the first to the 20
- groups of 2,
- You get an assignment,
- First to finish, do 2x the condition assignment,
- 2nd ready 4x,
- last one done 8 times,
- like push-ups, planking.
- Two teams,
- 4 poles,
- each with their own post
- and you're gonna be two to one with the others.
- 8 hits,
- miss twice, sprint to the middle and keep going until you make eight,
- then the other one
- With a team of 3 at the basket.
- 2 attackers and 1 rebounder
- 2 attackers stay in motion around the basket and get in turns the ball to shoot.
- Which shooter has 2 points first, exchanges with the rebounder.
- For the exercise: repeating how to throw and catch properly.
- The emphasis is not on shooting.
- 1 player stands in front of the basket
- There is shooting.
- There is a catcher behind the basket who tries to catch the ball as fast as possible.
- throw fast and good to your team mates.
- Variant: 2 persons at a basket (can also be more than 2 persons).
- Two baskets facing each other and two teams.
- Practicing how to do it in the matches.
- 2 with ball under the basket (the under and in front of the basket are a set)
- 2 people in front of the basket (opposite each other)
- if you score, you move up
- You do this until you have been overtaken by the other shooter or you have overtaken him.
- Game over 2 baskets. Play continues until first pair has 3 goals.
- All other pairs stop immediately.
- In case of a tie, the first team to score a tie wins.
- At 0-0 stop.
- Winners to the left losers to the right.