Korfball drills for passing / attack
- Everyone in a circle or whatever.
- Pass the ball around by throwing with two hands.
- Pay special attention to the technique of throwing the ball.
- When this has been done a few times you can switch styles, so for example with one hand.
- Or perhaps above the head.
- Alternate in this.
3 or 4 at a pole.
- Play around with each other. Someone takes the catch after a pass, this is player 1.
- Player 2 is the one who just received the ball and is going to pass the deep line.
- Player 3 moves towards player 2, is "front defended" and runs a deep line.
- Player 2 passes a tight ball with a small arc to Player 3.
- Player 3 takes a shot.
- Player 1 catches, passes out to any team-mate and rejoins.
- Instead of shooting, player 3 makes a shooting move.
- Player 1 steps out from the rebound.
- Player 3 passes to Player 1 and takes a walkthrough.
- Run a round in pairs and pass the ball on the outstretched hand.
- Look at the hand and give the ball exactly on that hand.
- 1 round where you have to throw and catch with your right hand, while your partner has to do it with his left hand.
- 1 round where you have to do it the other way around.
- Line up at about 2 meters opposite each other.
- You always start in front of your teammate and after 3 metres you get the ball on your outstretched outer hand.
- You catch the ball with your outside hand and throw it back with that hand.
- Depth line walk (in/out) you get the ball on the furthest hand and throw it back.
- Then you run forward again, get the ball and throw it back with two hands to the hand of the side you are going to run from.
- So you dodge to the right, and your team-mate gets the ball on the left.
- 10 sprints over 12 metres in threes.
- You play 3:3 or 4:4 in a space smaller than a korfball box.
- You play with the 3 or 4 team 10 times over without the ball falling and without the ball being intercepted.
- You always look for the free space as a team-mate who does not have the ball, so you can continue to play.
- The 3 or 4 team is the first to pass the ball 30 times.
- 4 players play around the post.
- One player takes the rebound.
- The other three keep a triangle around the post and keep playing around with the three of them.
- The rebound player moves to the side where the ball is, gets the ball and shoots.
- The rebound player steps out to the near post, receives the ball and passes to the far post.
- Both can also be combined, with the rebound player opting to pull away and pass on the ball.
- Other players must recognise their choice and make the right decision
- Play with a three or four around the pole.
- Play everything with one hand.
- With pairs about 2 meters apart.
- One player runs from left to right.
- 3 Metres past the receiver, she catches the ball with 1 hand and plays it back with 1 hand. (25x)
- Now with opponent.
- The caught ball is moved to the inner hand and you step along so that your body comes between the ball and the defender.
- Then you throw back the ball. (25x)
- Work in pairs.
- You make an evasive move after playing the ball in, then place the ball back in and evade to the same side once more.
- This is important in connection with clarity for the declarant.
- Score 5x left swerve.
- Score 5x right swerve.
- With 3 or 4 combine in a room.
- Everything with 1 hand.
- Try to throw and catch with both left and right.
- Keep moving in a steady pace.
- After 5 minutes, repeat the exercise with a passive opponent
- Keep moving and make sure the pass comes from the space.
- There is always room for a break-through or a shot.
- The third player takes care of the catch and plays the ball again.