Korfball drill: rebound from the front over a block
Rebound from the front over a block
- The first ball is played deep from the front pocket.
- Then the other front comes in and passes the ball.
- The first passer runs across the block to the catch.
- The adjuster runs on the ball side for a through ball to the post.
Alternatively, the ball is played back directly for the distance shot.
- The player under the post steps out as soon as the rebound is taken over from the front and ensures that the player with the ball has two points of attack.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: