korfball drills for Strength / condition
- Lie on your back.
- Bend your knees 90 degrees and put both feet flat on the ground.
- Your arms lie along your body with your palms down.
- Tighten your buttocks and belly.
- Lift your buttocks off the ground to form a straight line with your knees, hips and shoulders.
- To add increase the difficulty of this exercise, stretch your right and left legs alternately, keeping your hips in position.
- all players sit on one half in a circle
- everyone has a ball
- Keep your legs stretched on the ground
- 1st exercise = everyone passes the ball to the left
- 2nd exercise = everyone passes the ball to the right
- 3rd exercise = do the same with a pair of "medizin" balls or 1 or 2 "medizin" balls in between
- now in planking position or in push-up position
- 1st exercise = everyone rolls the ball underneath them to the next player to the left
- 2nd exercise = everyone rolls the ball underneath them to the next player to the right
- 3rd exercise = now the ball can also be rolled to another player e.g. to the other side
For the trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.