Korfball drill: shot and core stability circuit
Shot and core stability circuit
- Start with 1 leg in the ladder, other leg in the ladder and then next to it the legs alternately out. Rhythm in-in_out-out.
- A defender walks backwards in the opposite direction. After the ladder, take a through ball.
- Jump forward over the hurdle with both legs and then sideways over the other hurdles, make a sideways move to the right, get the ball and score.
- Go through the speed ladder with a ski move, at the end get the ball and shoot directly.
- 2 hat forward, 1 hat back, make a run-through move, get the ball and play the declarer, who steps out.
- 5 sprint back and forth between the two hats 2x, make a penalty throw.
We work with 3 or 4 teams and each exercise lasts 4 minutes.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: