soccer drills for all skills
- Jagerbal en twister in 2 groepen (7 minuten per oef en dan wisselen) .
- Tr 1 doet jagerbal in afgebakend vierkant (2 jagers en acht konijnen - bal gooien).
- Daarna 2 andere jagers ,
- Diegenen die laatst overblijven.
- TR2 doe twister op rechte lijn met 2 potjes (begin en einde : 20 meter) en benoemt de kleuren.
- In het midden vlakken in verschillende kleuren (geel / rood / wit / blauw / groen / ...) .
- Eerst 2 kleuren, nadien 3 kleuren, eventueel 4 kleuren.
- Spelers tikken de kleuren en lopen door naar eindpunt.
- Eindpunt wordt beginpunt voor volgende reeks.
- Put 2 chairs 18.3 meters apart.
- Put a tennis ball on chair 1 (this is always replenished), and put a bin on chair 2.
- The players work in pairs.
- One runs and the other keeps replacing the tennis balls.
- Collect as many tennis balls as possible in 9 minutes.
- It is not allowed to throw and you have to run around the chairs.
- Pairs of two with ball, sitting opposite to each other on a mat
- Person A holds ball above the head with both hands and goes to supine with arms stretched backwards tapping the ground with the ball
- Person A goes to sitting position and hands the ball over to person B
- Person B goes to supine and taps the ball backwards to the ground
This exercise can be used for each category in the warm-up.
- Both players A lead the ball to the middle pilon where they perform a chop and then play the ball to the next player.
- After the pass, the player runs diagonally to player B who throws in the ball and players A heads it in the goal.
- The player that performed the header then takes the ball and stands behind goal,
- The other player joins the group that has to perform the movement
- Put two groups opposite to each other.
- The player in front passes the ball to the front of the other group and sprints to the other group and join them at the back.
- The person who receives the ball plays the ball back to the opposite group to the one who is then in front and joins them at the back.
- This repeats itself constantly and with good overplaying and sprinting it is a very active exercise.
- player sprints to the ball (A)
- he dribbles it to A1 where he leaves the ball.
- at a steady pace to the sideline to get back to A1.
- From A1, he sprints to the ball that is behind the pilon at A.
- He dribbles to A2 where he leaves the ball.
- So on to c2.
- The goalkeeper rolls the ball towards the goalkeeper and then finishes at goal. Try to take and shoot once.
For the Soccer trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Soccer training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.