Volleyball drills for all skills
- player 1 serves over the net towards player 2.
- player 2 passes underarm or overhand to player 3 at the net.
- At the moment player 1 served the ball player 3 throws the ball under the net with a bounce to player 1.
- Player 3 catches the ball from player 2.
- After 15 good services or after 2 min: 1 plate turn (chase ball).
- 3 players in the backfield on both sides of the net.
- SV on both sides of the net.
- 3 reserve players on either side of the net.
- T.A. or FB SV to non-receptionist,
- 3-m attack to player who has not yet made a touch. (These 3 players go off the field and are replaced by the 3 backup players).
- Team on other side does defense and proceeds analogously as above.
- Divide the teams on both halves of the field.
- Trainer throws in the ball and the teams play the ball across it to each other.
- Every player who has played the ball taps the back line and comes back into the field.
- Start with catching and throwing first and if that goes well you start playing for real (BH or OA)
- After each time playing over the net turn around
- Play overhead and underhand along the net.
- chase your ball (min. 5 persons around the run)
- three defenders and one playmaker in the field
- three (or more) players stand ready as reserves behind the backline (in front of the three field players)
- rest: serve
- one of the three fielders defends, passes to a random field player, other field players make attacking movement
- only the fielder who has attacked moves up to serve
- one of the reserve players fills the vacant fielder's spot
- at least 4 teams of 2 people
- mark out the field with cones
- short games in teams of 2 against 2 to 10 points
- each team plays a match against every other team
2 groups start at the back line of each field, half spread over the whole length, pairs (per large).
- VW walk to the net, through the net with 2 hands to partner; VW walk to the backline. 6x
- VW walk to net, jump and clap hands above net; AW walk to backline. 6x
- VW walk and lift heels to net, jump and clap hands above net; VW walk and lift knees. 6x
- ZW low pull-up passes, quarter turn and jump with hands above net. 6x
- Make 2 teams of about 5 children.
- Each team stands on one side of the field.
- Place 5 balls on both 3meter lines.
- When the trainer calls "GO!" everyone starts throwing the balls to the other side.
- Who has the most balls in his field after 3 minutes, is lost.
- Beware: the ball may only be thrown overhand, no key and no underhand play or throw, only overhand!
- The trainer stands on the passing spot and the line stand in a row in the middle.
- The ball is thrown in and the ball must be played to the trainer.
- The trainer gives a set-up and the ball is hit by the attacker outside.
- Good pass is to move to the attack.
- Bad pass is to join the back of the line after getting the ball.