Volleyball drills for all skills
- Player A throws the ball OH over the net to player B, towards the hoop.
- Player B plays the ball OH to player 3, who stands on the cupboard to catch the ball.
- When the balls arrive correctly, 2 teams play against each other - for the fastest 7 good combinations.
- Exercise in competition form, 2 teams of 3 players against each other.
- 3 contacts before the ball is played over the net.
- First contact is OH reception, second contact may be played with replacement technique (unlike normal first contact).
- Replacement technique goes to SV.
- SV makes high pass, which is tested over.
- field is divided in 2 parts
- on side 1 are 1 playmaker, the libero and the middle attackers
- on side 2 are the other players
- there are on each side 1 attacker and 1 blocker and a server.
- depending on the number of players there is 1 passer or 2 passers.
- the purpose of this exercise is to get in agreement with the distributor which ball you want to play.
- With the middle players we will practice on the 'rise' balls and other variations such as the 'neck'.
- One person at the net.
- Four on the back line they play the ball back to the one person at the net each time.
- The defenders play the ball in private.
- Person at the net varies with the ball long short the viewer must move.
- Divide the group into 2 teams.
- The teams play a form of handball, but you can only score if you catch the ball from your teammate who has bounced it against the net.
- You are not allowed to run with the ball.
- You have to throw the ball over, run free and bounce the ball against the net.
- Trainer stands in the corner of the field at the net.
- Two teams, one player on each side of the coach.
- Trainer bounces the ball in the field, two players have to get the ball to the distributor.
- Pay attention to the turn in pass attitude and I-call.
- (If all goes well, distributor can give set-up to trainer or player of team).
- On one side of the net a team in game formation.
- Get rid of 1 save in 3 times!
- After that handle 2 rally balls (one arc and one 'beaten')
- foot by foot but at the 2nd YES get into a pass position as quickly as possible.
- 10x sit-ups
- 10x push-ups
- 10 x left and right 'clock
- 10x left and right russian sit up
- 2 playmakers who alternately set uppen
- 2 passers.
- The person who does not pass attacks.
- Communicate well whether the ball should go outside or back.
- The rest stands behind the field and takes the place of the attacker.
- extend with blocking