Volleyball drills for general
See picture. Each trio 2 balls. 2 players at the net number of meters from each other, other player in the back field.
- Exercise 1: Players rapidly throw in turns, player in the back field returns ball underhand.
- First ball is deep, 2nd ball is short
- Exercise 3: Throwers increase their distance apart and throw straight: player with ball at the side line throws deep, other short .
Change places after x number of balls or after a certain time.
- make 2 equal teams.
- Each team has 1 ball on their own field
- Trainer throws rally ball into field of a team
- Team plays 3 times before ball goes to the other team
- Player can have only 1 ball at the same time
- If the ball is dropped or similar, the other team scores a point.
- Trainer throws the ball, player catches the ball and puts it in the cart.
- Then the player goes to the ladder, goes through it, and joins the next line.
- Throw difficult balls (left and right, front and back).
- Play underhand for themselves and catch.
- Two players get ready next to each other and have to call let go.
- A setupper is added who has to catch the underhand ball.
- An attacker is added who has to play the setupper's ball over the net.
Divide over 3m line. Throw ball in zig-zag pattern and follow. See picture.
Later, play underhand, only overarm. One side of the net underhand, other side overarm.
Make 2 or 3 lines on the end line.
Goal: service has to be correct!!
- The first of each line serves the ball and picks it up again.
- The next can only serve when tapped.
- If the ball is served into the net, the ball has to be picked up and served again.
Which line has a 100% service score???
- 5x push up (can also be done on knees)
- planking (straight back) 3x with 15 sec. rest in between.
- lie down on your back, cycle for 1 minute
- 10x entire stomach exercise
in pairs, practice fanatically
- 1, 2 and 3 start from end line - sprint to middle line and back to the back field - C plays a ball in the back field - 1, 2 and 3 build up an attack (pass, set-up and attack) - get the ball yourself. - next trio
- bring the ball into the game; S sets up to left forward
- 1 diagonal attack
- all rotate one spot when ball is over the net
- defend diagonal attack on set-upper
- set up to left forward, attack diagonally; etc.
POINTS OF ATTENTION:
- when rotating, quickly to starting position
- all provide attack defense
- right forward block put straight
this exercise teaches the players to play 'smart'. Just over the net, or in the back in the corners
explanation is for 6 players
- line 1 of 3 players with ball behind trainer
- rij 2 of 2 players to attack at left forward
- player from line 1 pushes ball in hands trainer, and player immediately walks to reserve position sv
- Trainer throws ball up to centre forward
- Play SV from centre forward the ball overarm on right or left forward (as setup)
- sv walks immediatelyafter playing the ball to the line of attackers
- there are 5 hoops on the other field
- 1 in all corners of the field and 1 in the middle of the field
- player comes in play ball in hoop
- if this works SV AND PLAYER a point
- get own ball, join line servers
- in this exercise it is important to immediately walk on after the action