Volleyball drills for passing / defense / reception
- We play 3 against 3 on a half field,
- and attack (aimed and not hard),
- After playing the ball, everyone rotates a position.
- When the ball lands on the ground,
- just bring it in by playing overhand, NOT serving.
- If there are too many players, then 1 in the waiting room to come in for the pass.
- 5 - 1 line-up,
- 3 players on the serving side
- and 5 players on the defensive side.
- Trainer (Libero) defends on POS VI,
- Passeur stands at POS I and then 3 attackers at POS II, III (mid) and IV.
- 3 defenders on the other side and try to defend the ball, we play the rally on!
- It is allowed to block.
- The player behind the first attacker throws the ball to the distributor.
- This player passes the ball on to the attacker at the net. (Free hit)
- 3 defenders at the other side of the field.
- The attackers hit the defense.
- They pass the ball to the defender's position.
- If necessary, place a basket through which the ball must pass.
- Player 1 throws the ball to player 3.
- 3 passes back and then runs sideways to player 2.
- Player 2 throws the ball to 3 and 3 passes back again.
- Approximately 3 minutes pp or longer if players can handle it
- Make a circle.
- Everyone with the ball.
- 1 person in the middle without the ball.
- Take turns hitting or poking the ball.
- The person in the middle must defend the ball back.
- Quickly after each other.
- 3 laps and then the next.
- players stand in a triangle 2 at the net 1 someone in the square player gives ball to other player passes and the other catches the ball and turns around
- Side a:
- Lene on position 3
- 1 person on position 5
- 2 persons on position 4 to play ball in
- Side b:
- 2 persons behind the back line at position 5 to pass to
Side b: Marie on position 6 - Diede on position 5
:The first set ball, Marie's serve, is played quietly to Marie and Diede. Diede and Marie play over and then it's about the point.
Side a is obliged to play diagonally (position 4) or in the street (position 2).
- Ball 1: serve Marie
- Ball 2: Free ball to Marie, Marie plays free over
- Ball 3: attack Marie
gets 3 balls, at least 2 of them MUST be scored. If no 2 balls scored, 5 sit-ups
Side a: 3 persons - position 1 - 6 - 5
Side b: 3 persons - position 1 - 6 - 5
- Person on position 1 succeeds on
- Reception, pass, attack: REQUIRED DIAGONAL
- Play out until someone makes point
Then, Diede plays a freeball from each side.
Turn over position after 3 hits on each side
- Go for every ball
- At 'easy' ball that falls, everyone pumps 10x