Volleyball drills for passing / defense / reception
- three pass to each other.
- One person takes care of control.
- So don't play around, but take turns passing to a lone person.
Because the balloons move more slowly and feel softer, they are ideal for practice.
First 1 child with 1 balloon:
- Keep the balloon in the air.
- Punch up as low as possible.
- Hit as hard as possible.
- Hit over the net, child underneath, and continue on the other side.
- etc etc.
Then 2 teams with 1 balloon:
- Basically the same tasks as with 1 child, but now they have to take turns hitting the balloon.
- So the children have to work together and see how they can make it easier for each other.
1 balloon each:
- Now you can also practice the service and pass.
- The balloon is not as hard as a ball and the children have time to stand up properly before the balloon comes down again.
- 4 in attack with playmaker.
- Other side, 1 on reserve out of the field (right at position 1,2) and 3 in the pass and a dropout.
- The rest with ball on position 2 at the side of the attackers.
- These throw the ball to attacker who then pass the ball to SV and get a setup back.
- Attacking 3 defenders who pass to the offender.
- Reserve enters the field and the passers rotate.
- Last passer becomes receiver and receiver goes to line with ball.
- Group is divided:
- 1 SV,
- group of passers.
- The group of passers are 4.
- The one who passes the ball to the distributor, can go to the other side.
- The server goes to the group of 4,
- the server continues as SV.
- Exercise for the position of Passeur on 1
- Pay attention to OH control, good passing for set-up
Throw the ball for yourself, make sure it's in front of your arm.
Then you serve, must be good 10 times.
- 1 serves on 3 or 4
- pass to 5
- set up to not pass
- 2 blocks
- then rotate through
- server, becomes blocker, blocker becomes passer, passer starts to set up, set upper starts to serve
- 1 playmaker, 3 passers, 3 or 4 attackers in the left front. 2 servers.
- Serving -> pass -> setup -> attack -> (block)
- Server goes to row of attackers,
- attacker goes to serve.
- Passers remain standing.
- Faulty service is no return.
- Faulty pass is through.
- Offender gets the ball.
- Trainer is at position 3 with 2 helpers,
- First ball smash at position 5,
- then short ball on 3 meters and then deep ball at the right back.
- We play 3 against 3 on a half field,
- and attack (aimed and not hard),
- After playing the ball, everyone rotates a position.
- When the ball lands on the ground,
- just bring it in by playing overhand, NOT serving.
- If there are too many players, then 1 in the waiting room to come in for the pass.