Volleyball drills for serving
Side a: 3 persons - position 1 - 6 - 5
Side b: 3 persons - position 1 - 6 - 5
- Person on position 1 succeeds on
- Reception, pass, attack: REQUIRED DIAGONAL
- Play out until someone makes point
Then, Diede plays a freeball from each side.
Turn over position after 3 hits on each side
- Go for every ball
- At 'easy' ball that falls, everyone pumps 10x
- gives set up
If the ball doesn't come right and you can't hit it, you play overhand into a hoop
- Make two teams.
- One of each team goes to the other side. This one sits on his buttocks on position 1.
- He serves, the ball must be caught.
- After that move to position 2, 3, 4, 5.
- The team that catches the ball first at position 5 has won.
- In each field
- thrower on the 3m line
- (total 6 players, extra players reserve 1 extra per position)
- Passing, catching and throwing underhands
- Chasing the ball
- Extend with:
- Pass the ball at the top of the line
- Catcher gives short ball back on 3m line, passer runs in
- Passer moves back, catcher touches the ball gently.
- Trainer places hoops in difficult places before practice.
- Players serve into hoops.
- slight stagger
- feet pointing to where you want to play
- arm outstretched old
- fingers open hard surface
- Almost do not throw the ball
- Do not swing your arm too far Stop in time
- Work in 2 teams each divided on one side of the field.
- On each side there is also a chair starting on a position.
- On this chair sits someone from the other team which makes sure that on the other side someone from your own team sits on a chair.
- Other players serve the ball towards the chair. If the person sitting on the chair drops the ball, they switch positions and the chair moves one position.
- Goal: be the first to move the chair around all positions and be back at the starting position.
- The team is divided into 2 groups (4 according to the amount of players).
- team 1 = storage team
- team 2 = catch team
- Team 1 serves 1 for 1.
- They start close to the net and when they succeed they can move further and further away.
- Team 2 forms a line on the opposite side behind the back line.
- When player 1 of team 1 serves, player 1 of team 2 comes in the field to catch the ball.
- He catches the ball and walks outside the square to team 1 to serve and joins the back of the line.
- The server walks outside the square to team 2 to catch the ball and joins the back of the line.