Basketball drill: ball game (warm up / interlude)
Ball game (warm up / interlude)
- paste technique
- There is one ticker without the ball and two players without the ball.
- Whoever has the ball cannot be tapped without it.
- The ball may be held for a maximum of ten counts.
- If the scapegoat intercepts a ball, the ball is out of the game.
- Change the scapegoat regularly
- Depending on the amount of players adjust the size of the field.
- Running outside is not allowed.
- Free running, searching for space
- The joy of playing
- Passing technique, running free and filling space
- Ball must reach other player, otherwise also out
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: