"Cutting inside and passing"
View drills for other technique
Cutting inside and passing
- Consider the pilons as the defense (players can also be used for this).
- Player 1 (white runs) towards player blue.
- Halfway through the run, player blue runs behind his defender and asks for the ball.
- Player white passes to blue.
- As soon as player blue catches the ball, player red sprints away behind his defender.
- As soon as player red catches the ball player 2 sprints away from white behind his defender.
- The makes the circle go round. This is an active exercise in which timing, passing and catching are a crucial part.
- Because everyone is busy, this is also conditionally a good drill.
- With younger players the distance between pilons is shorter.