Suitable for the following techniques: shooting , passing , rebounding , strength
View drills for other technique
- Players in a row on the free throw line or for U10 and U12 a bit closer to the basket (put down pilons).
- First two players have a ball.
- Player 1 tries to shoot.
- When the ball is thrown, player 2 may also shoot.
- If the player misses, go for the rebound as fast as possible, try to score from the area where the rebound is picked up (if it is behind the baseline, dribble in a bit).
- If player 2 scores before player 1, player 1 is finished and is not allowed to play again.
- After a goal is scored, pass as soon as possible to player 3 plays so that he can 'kill' his predecessor.
- Connect yourself at the back of the row.
- Play on until there is 1 player left.
- Note that the player who has to be played has to get out at the right side to be able to play. And that the scorer rebounds the ball as fast as possible and plays it back with a good tight pass.