Basketball drill: make it across
Make it across
- The teacher chooses 2 tickers.
- They have to stay inside their box (inside the 4 pawns) and knock the basketballs away from the runners when they want to cross.
- The runners have to dribble to the other side without losing their basketball.
- If a runner doesn't have his basketball with him, he's out and he automatically becomes a ticker.
- A tip that you can give to the runners is that they should shield the ball with their body.
- This means staying between the ball and the opponent.
- The pupils may only cross again when everyone has been tagged or has reached the other side.
- In the end, as the game progresses, you get more and more tickers and less and less runners.
- The last remaining runner is the winner.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: