Basketball drill: sheridan drill
- rebounder (1) passes to outlet (2)
- and runs behind the outlet along the sideline to the other side to get the ball back for a layup.
- Outlet (2) passes to a man in center circle (3),
- He then dribbles to approx. the 3-point line and plays a bounce pass to (1) for lay-up.
- (3) takes the rebound and is becomes (1) at the opposite site of the field
- With 10 persons or more, include one (4) in the far corner.
- In that case, (3) passes to (4), which then gives a bounce pass to (1)
- and then grabs the rebound and becomes (1).
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: