"Shooting from your position"
View drills for other technique
Shooting from your position
- Depends on the number of balls.
- In pairs or alone
- When alone:
- Start at your position, dribble across the basket.
- Set or Jumpshot from your position (Guard, forward, center).
- Up to 8 points.
- In pairs:
- Start at your position, pass to the opposite side of the basket.
- Last pass should be good so that shooter in jumpshot is ready for his/her shot.
- Up to 4 points per player.
- Losers: Slides over the width of the pitch, 1x back and forth.