Suitable for the following techniques: shooting , passing , rebounding
View drills for other technique
- Player is explained shooting technique.
- Practicing over distance on the field.
- Pay attention to technique and the curve of the ball. After 10 practice throws in the field, the first player slides into the ring.
- 1 Player stands in the first hoop and shoots. If it's in, it's 1 point, player moves to the second hoop and shoots , 2 points if it's scored.
- If it's not scored, then move to 1 hoop closer. If it's scored, move to the 3rd hoop.
- If you score the 3rd hoop, you get 3 points and you may stay and shoot again.
- Max score is: 1-2-3-3-3-3-3-3=27 points.
- Under the basket is a teammate who rebounds and passes the ball back to the shooter.
- After 10 attempts, shooter and rebounder change positions. 10 attempts again
- Remember your score.
- After one session (10 throws each) these players go to the field to practice and move up the line.
- When everyone has finished, compare scores.
- Points of attention: shooting technique, rebound action, (shooter ask for the ball) and passing technique.