Suitable for the following techniques: rebounding , warming-up , dribbling , condition
View drills for other technique
- 4 groups of players in each corner of the field.
- 4 cones in the center circle
- 2 balls on each sideline
- player sprints to the cone
- defence slide to sideline
- running backwards (looking over shoulder to ring)
- then the next player starts.
- In a next step, after the defence slides, the player picks up the ball and finishes with lay-up.
- Take rebound and pass to next in line.
- player then dribbles to the cone and outside.
- Put the ball down there and then sprint back to baseline.
- Then the exercise starts again.