Handball drill: fitness exercise interval/coordination/strength
Fitness exercise interval/Coordination/strength
This exercise focuses on accelerating in the run while looking carefully around you.
- The team divides into 2 numbers that are about the same speed.
- The 2-tals divide on the outside lines of the hall.
- At the start, the 2-counts run one behind the other, front is the runner and back is the ticker.
- At the whistle, the pairs sprint to the opposite line/corner and the ticker tries to tick off the runner.
- Are you tapped? Press down 5 times. Did you escape? 5 x push-ups for the other person.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: