handball drills for Strength
- Put up a parcours.
- The course is built up in the number of laps you make until you complete the course 4 times in a row and the number of laps is then lowered again.
- The number of times a player performs the exercise is then 1,2,3,4,3,2,1.
- Exercise 1: Blocking at the pilons (over the circle)
- Exercise 2: Frog jumps (sideline)
- Exercise 3: Jumps two forward one back (center line)
- Exercise 4: Diagonal short shifting (sideline back)
- Put one player on the circle and one player on the 9-meter line
- The player on the 9-metre line tries to put the ball in the circle
- The player on the circle tries to prevent this by keeping the attacking player away from the circle.
- After 6x the attackers and defenders change
- If both players have done this 6 times, the attackers change with the attackers from the other side.
For the Handball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Handball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.