Handball drills for condition
Players split up in the LH and RH, all balls to the trainer on the centre spot.
- At the signal of the trainer, players 1 from both corners sprint towards the trainer. Whoever gets there first gets the ball. The other defends.
- The player with the ball has 5 seconds to come to a conclusion within the 9 meters.
- If the player completes and scores, the defender presses 3 times.
- If the player does not complete or does not score within 9 meters, she presses 3 times.
- Stand in A frame, and walk slowly with flat hands and feet
- Right hand, left foot, left hand, right foot
- Always relax when it becomes too much
All players start on the LO in a line, everyone has a ball. In the field there are poles to finish on the spots LH, LO, MO, RO, RH.
- Player 1 starts with a cross and shoots at goal.
- Player 1 walks backwards to the LO, picks up the ball there.
- Player 1 rounds the LO, passes to MO etc.
This has to be done on a high tempo and with high intensity! Players must be tired.
- In the middle are a number of 'sharks' dribbling.
- In the corners of the field are different types of fish.
- When your fish is called, you dribble in a circle around the sharks.
- When the trainer calls out 'the sharks are coming', the sharks try to tap the fish.
- The fish dribble away as fast as possible.
- If you are tagged, you become a shark.
- Steady gait
- Dribble sideways, arms at defensive level
- Tiptoe walk, arms extended upwards
- In the ladder dribble pass
- From the circle, walk to the pylon and jump up, backwards
- Sprint to the start
- Set out dribble route with hats, with lots of corners.
- Then pass the ball to the trainer
- Pass the ball back and shoot at the pawn in the goal.
- You pick up the ball and throw it to the other side (there is also a goal, a ball will be put there for you).
- Then with sideways-closing movement via cones-circuit to the next goal.
- And so around
- Course of rope ladder - poles - blocks - inverted bench
- Taking turns first rope ladder:
- Slalom between the poles
- Jumping over the blocks
- With 2 feet at the same time
- Balancing over the bench
- Walking sideways over the bench
- While walking throw and catch a ball with the trainer standing behind the bench
- 2 teams - 2 mats (or 2 or 3 bicycle tyres) - many balls
- Line up 10 metres apart, with a mat on each side and balls on the mats.
- Teams take the balls and dribble to their own side as fast as they can.
- Who has all the balls wins. (Good luck ;-)
All players will be divided into groups of 3
- All groups take place along the sideline
- Player A sprints 2x to the other side while players B and C do a power exercise on their place
- When player A comes back, she taps player B, who then starts sprinting Players A and C continue with the power exercise.
- The same happens with player C
- Every player runs 1x and does 2x the power exercise
Examples for power exercises:
- Jumping jacks