handball drills for Condition
- Build-up player slaloms dribbling around the pilons and plays in starting corner player. Corner player rounds it off
- Build-up player makes a pass on each pilon and plays in to the starting corner player. Corner player rounds it off.
- Build-up player makes a circle around the pilon and plays in to the starting corner.
- Build-up player moves out after last action and gets the ball played from corner and rounds it off.
- Pay attention while the corner player is waiting, this player runs on the spot with her arms up.
- Center build-up player plays the ball to the outside build-up player and starts.
- Outside build-up player plays the ball back.
- The centre build-up player makes a single switch with the outside build-up player and gives the ball to the outside builder.
- The centre builder blocks the direct defender of the outside build-up player.
- The outside build-up player plays the goalkeeper.
- The corner player starts with a break run and gets the ball from the goalkeeper across the centre line.
- The corner player finishes off on goal.
- Corner player plays the ball to the goalkeeper.
- Both the corner player and the midfielder start with break running.
- The corner player runs inwards and the middle front outwards, towards the pilon.
- The player on the middle line starts to defend.
- The goalkeeper plays the ball to the incoming corner player.
- The two break runners play the defender out.
- The free player finishes off.
- Players face each other.
- One of the players throws the ball to the in-goal defender and starts running.
- The goal defender plays the ball to one of the two players.
- The two players throw the ball over to the other side at speed.
- The players go around the pilons and throw the ball back where they pay close attention to the other players.
- Put up a parcours.
- The course is built up in the number of laps you make until you complete the course 4 times in a row and the number of laps is then lowered again.
- The number of times a player performs the exercise is then 1,2,3,4,3,2,1.
- Exercise 1: Blocking at the pilons (over the circle)
- Exercise 2: Frog jumps (sideline)
- Exercise 3: Jumps two forward one back (center line)
- Exercise 4: Diagonal short shifting (sideline back)
- The player that starts the build up slaloms dribbling around the pilons and passes to starting corner player. the player in the corner finishes.
- The player that starts the build up plays pass on each pilon and plays to the starting corner player. The player in the corner finishes.
- The player that starts the build up makes a circle around the pilon and plays to the starting corner.
- The player that starts the build up moves out after her last action and gets the ball played from the player in the corner and finishes.
- Pay attention while the corner is waiting, this player makes steps on the spot with her arms up.
The game is played with at least 4 players
- 1 mouse that has a t-shirt or piece of fabric in the back of its pants
- 1 dog with has a tennis ball
- 2 cats without attribute
- the mouse runs around with the dog,
- The cats try to take the mouse's tail and bring it to their cone
- but the dog can touch the cat with the tennis ball and the dog give the cat an exercise to do in its headquarters.
- with more players a group can be made and 2 games can be played at the same time
- For the physical condition this is a good exercise:
- The group has to stand in a row and you let them start dribbling easily.
- As soon as the trainer blows the whistle, the last one of the row should run forwards.
- You do this until everyone has been last in line and then you let them run a round relaxed
- Two small playing fields of about 1/8 of a handball court.
- All participants in one of the fields.
- Play the ball over continuously.
- The ball must not touch the ground.
- Participants must keep moving (dribbling).
- "Break" is called at unexpected moments;
- Then, all participants sprint to another field.
- Player with ball throws ball to other field and then sprints to other field.
- Game continues.
For the Handball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Handball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.