Hockey drill: attack over left and right
Attack over left and right
- A starts with the ball and passes the ball to B.
- B takes the ball and passes it to C.
- C takes the ball and passes it wide to the run-through A.
- A receives the ball and then a 3:2 starts against the defenders who started in the circle and who may step out when C has taken the ball.
- Attackers score on the big goal.
- Defenders score in the little goal near the sideline.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: