Hockey drill: ball possession with switching moment
Suitable for the following techniques: positional play
Ball possession with switching moment
- Ball possession with switching moment
- You make two teams and put two people outside the field.
- The goal is for your team to play the man on one side.
- For example, Red starts by playing the man on the left side and Blue has to play the man on the right side.
- When a team has reached a point, you switch and red goes to the right side and blue to the left.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: