Hockey drill: changing sides and attacking over the back line
Suitable for the following techniques: push pass ball control attack dribbling hitting positional play
Changing sides and attacking over the back line
- Ball starts with player 1, who runs to the back line, turns close and passes the ball in the run to player 2.
- Player two runs towards the 23, makes a turn to the right and pushes the ball to player 3.
- Player 3 attempts to run towards header circle but retrieves the ball at the ion and passes to player 4.
- Player 4 runs towards the back line and passes the ball towards head circle.
- Player 3 has run on after the pass and has taken position between the head circle and the center spot and will choose from here between rounding or playing on the tip.
- Player 1 is ready for the tip.
- Direction of rotation in chronological order.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: