Hockey drill: one touch scoring + game 3 against 3
One touch scoring + game 3 against 3
2 exercises in 1
Exercise 1: one touch scoring
- A runs in towards the goal gets the ball from B who shoots it hard and flats at the goal.
- A tips the ball in with a one touch.
- A turns at the same time and receives the ball from C who also flattens hard towards the goal.
- A tips the ball in with a one touch
Exercise 2: game 3 against 3
- Play a game 3 against 3 against each other.
- Tips for attackers
- Make the field big when you have the ball
- Make triangles to reach each other easily
- Over the backhand side of the opponent
- Make use of the lift pass
- Make sure you can always return the ball
- Tips for the defenders
- All stand behind the ball
- Push them to your forehand side (think about how you will stand up)
- Try to double them up and trap them
- You can always return the ball
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: