Hockey drill: pass exercise
- To take on and pass at speed in movement.
- A pushes to B,
- A runs along the 23 meter line and gets the ball back from B.
- A takes on the run and passes immediately to C who comes up the sideline and passes immediately to D on the back line.
- If there are only 3, C runs to the back line.
- D takes on the ball and dribbles into the circle.
- D passes to head of circle (A)
- A gives a hard pass to B for tip in.
Variations 1. start on the other touchline so that the whole width of the field is covered. 2. do the same exercise the other way 3 A shot on goal and gets another rebound ball from B
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: