Hockey drill: pins dribble
- Putting down pawns.
- Make several situations, this depends on the amount of players you have.
- Dribble around the cones, at the last cone pass the ball back to the waiting team-mate, the team-mate also starts the slalom dribble again.
- Same as above, but now after the slalom score in the goal ( between two cones ), you take the ball out of the goal again yourself.
- Instead of shooting into the goal, give a cross after the last pawn to the person who is waiting at the pawn in front of the goal,
- This person shoots it into the goal and takes the ball back.
- The person who has passed stands on the spot in front of the goal to receive the ball.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: