Hockey drill: switching striker under light pressure + mini game
Suitable for the following techniques: positional play
Switching striker under light pressure + mini game
- A starts with the ball and runs wide
- The two split switch positions when A starts to run.
- One of the two receives the ball
- A must look carefully to see which striker is free, as there is a defender between them who wants to conquer the ball and pass to the side
- If it goes well, add an extra defender.
- Others play a mini game, then switch groups.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: