Hockey drill: technique exercise with elevator pass
Technique exercise with elevator pass
- A starts with the ball and passes the ball into the run of B who comes forward to offer.
- B takes the ball with the backhand and accelerates around the pawns.
- B passes the ball on the run to C who comes running in forward.
- C takes the ball and passes it forward to the runner-up B with an elevator pass.
- C receives the ball with the backhand and accelerates around the pawns and passes to the runner A.
- A receives the ball and turns to her backhand and finishes with a backhand strike on goal.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: