Hockey drill: training ball possession and rebound
Training ball possession and rebound
- Split the group into two groups.
- First group is going to play ball possession with the goal of communicating with each other.
- Second group is going to do the exercise on goal.
- A starts with the ball and shoots the ball from the circle against the rebound board.
- Attackers will try to finish the ball.
- Defenders try to get the ball outside the circle (preferably on the outside).
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: