Hockey drill: u14 team training: creating overload
U14 team training: creating overload
- The balls start at player at 1.
- The player at 1 passes to the player at 2.
- The player at 2 takes the ball and at that point the four player around 2 may start putting pressure on that player.
- The player at 2 must manage to find his way and attempt a pass to someone on his team; orange.
- Can player 2 give the pass, then orange attacks in a 4vs4, can white take the ball away, then white attacks in a 4vs4.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: